Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Poor little Miss Laura, her and things that go around her head keep slipping down over her eyes. Cutie pie!!





The kids had so much fun on Halloween. The weather was really mild and no rain the whole evening.


Scott was Dracula, Laura a cute little Jack-o-lantern, Amy a ninja princess and Andrew the cutest mummy ever.


This was on the evening of the Harvest festival at the church the Wednesday before Halloween. They got a ton of candy that night and started the sugar high that I still don't think they have come down off of. :)


Sorry the pictures are sideways. I am still trying to figure it all out.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love all their costumes. Scotty makes a great dracula, Amy has me shaking in my shoes and Laura is an adorable Jack-O-Lantern. But I think my favorite by far is Andrew! Is that toilet paper? What a great idea!

I'm with you on the sugar high thing. I don't think my kids have come down yet either!